PEOPLE WHO JUST RANDOMLY MEET BAND MEMBERS ON THE STREET HOW DO YOU DO IT
step one: go outside for once.
but the outernet is scary
TW: RAPE AND DOMESTIC VIOLENCE
Honestly, I always feel like white people can’t shock me anymore by the depths to which they sink in order rationalize their racism but they still always manage. Always. Without fail. Endlessly.
ROMAN POLANSKI HAS AN OSCAR
MARK WAHLBERG HAS TWO OSCAR NOMINATIONS
SEAN PENN HAS AN OSCAR
JOSH BROLIN HAS AN OSCAR NOMINATION
So no, unless you’re a black man, the academy and the rest of the entire fucking world doesn’t give a fuck if you beat or rape a woman or girl. And this is really fucking rich coming from a guy who raped Anna Faris on screen for a joke. But he’s white so it’s ok. And hilarious.
John Lennon abused his first wife and Yoko Ono but he’s still hailed as a Rock and Roll genius/revolutionary.
They LOOOVE to vilify Black men.
Takes the focus off the fuckshit THEY do.
1.FACEBOOK: Social networking sites such as Facebook could raise your risk of serious health problems by reducing levels of face-to-face contact, a doctor claims.
2. WINE: Drinking just a small glass of wine a day can more than double the risk of cancer, a study claims. It says that consuming just one 125ml glass of wine increases the chance of developing mouth and throat cancer by 168 per cent.
3. A COLD: The common cold could be a major cause of childhood cancer, a new study claims. Researchers claim that an infection during pregnancy or in early childhood could leave children more susceptible to cancers like leukaemia or brain tumours.
4. DEODORANT: New research suggests that the aluminium in many anti-perspirants has a potential link with breast cancer. Here, a leading breast cancer specialist explains why he explains why he suggests avoiding the products.
5. CHIPS: Parents are being urged to stop giving their children chips amid fears they dramatically increase the risk of breast cancer. Serving under-fives chips just once a week raises their risk of breast cancer by 27 per cent, shocking new research has shown
6. ORAL SEX: Oral sex raises your risk of throat cancer scientists have warned. A new study found the sex act can pass on the human papillomavirus (HPV), which can trigger a specific type of throat cancer in both men and women
7. VITAMIN E: Vitamin E supplements may raise the risk of lung cancer, doctors have warned. A study of more than 77,000 people found that taking moderate to high doses of vitamin E led to a ‘significant’ increase in risk of the cancer that kills on Briton every 15 minutes.
8. SAUSAGES AND BURGERS: A red dye used in sausages and burgers is being banned because it could cause cancer, the European Commission said today. The move will come into force within days
9. SOUP: People who regularly have soup with a high salt content could be increasing their risk of stomach cancer, according to an expert.
10. HAIR DYE: Women who use permanent hair dye may be putting themselves at increased risk of bladder cancer. If you have used hair dye for at least 15 years, the risk is three times greater, says new research
11. MOUTHWASH: There is now ‘sufficient evidence’ that mouthwashes containing alcohol contribute to the increased risk of cancer in the mouth, according to a scientist.
12. SUN CREAM: Sun creams could raise the risk of getting skin cancer, warn experts. Although they help prevent sunburn, lotions fail to block out the ultraviolet rays which can cause the disease
13. PRINGLES, HULA-HOOPS & PRINCE CHARLES’ ORGANIC CRISPS: An organic product sold under Prince Charles’s Duchy Originals brand has been found to contain elevated levels of a cancer causing chemical.
14. X-RAYS: Diagnostic X-rays are linked to a small raised risk of cancer, according to researchers. The radiation could be the cause of 700 cancer cases per year in Britain
15. TALCUM POWDER: Women who use talcum powder every day to keep fresh are 40 per cent more likely to develop ovarian cancer, according to alarming research.
16. MOISTURISERS: Moisturisers used by millions of women every day may be increasing their risk of skin cancer, scientists have warned.
17. MOBILE PHONES: Mobile phones can take as little as ten minutes to trigger changes in the brain associated with cancer, scientists claimed yesterday. They found even low levels of radiation from handsets interfere with the way brain cells divide
18. RED MEAT: Eating large amounts of red and processed meat leaves you at greater risk of cancer, a major report has warned. One in ten cases of both lung and bowel cancer could be prevented if people cut down on beef, lamb, pork, sausages, ham and bacon, scientists say
19.TOOTH WHITENER: Dentists are warning the public over the proposed sale of super-strength tooth whitener linked to cancer. Under European Commission plans, the limit on concentration levels of bleach in over-the-counter products will rise 60 times
20. CHOCOLATES AND BAGGED SNACKS: Chocolates and bagged snacks are being pulled from shop shelves after potential cancer-causing toxins were found in a batch of rice flour
idk about you but I’m already screwed.
This would answer 100 of my ANONS rn U TELL EM BBY
i fucking love this actually
I am going to post things that I put in my iPod when I was traveling to Honduras and here are the ones I had in mind and typed down on my iPod:
2/28 When you get the middle seat, which fucking arm rest is yours?
People are so rude and obnoxious… geez!
2/29 I just saw a Hispanic version of Logan Henderson, and I was at the grocery store in Honduras, he was cute!
3/4 Okay, so I was waiting for my mom and my cousin to get out of a store and the car door was open and this lady was asking for money, and she said, “Quien dicen en eso ojos” (Your eyes are telling a lot- bad translation) but it took me awhile what she meant by that and she looked into my soul and she kinda “knew” that I did feel bad that I didn’t have money on me and honestly i would have given her un peso (75 cents in the US)
3/5 A flight attendant asked me what kind of drink I wanted, I said tea, please, I didn’t understand what he said but he gave me coffee instead of black tea. It was an honest mistake but it didn’t make sense to me how he gave me coffee. Is tea a key word for coffee in England or something? I don’t understand how people ask for milk in their tea. It doesn’t sound healthy to me either.
I would recommend women or (men, I think?) to wear thongs when going to flights because if you need to let go some gas you get to let it go without feeling guilty.
Note: Some of these were a bit stupid but a thing to type down to share